Your Severna Park Plumber
Looking for the top Severna Park plumbers? Look no further than Heidler, Inc. Call us today at (410) 268-7191 for immediate service.
See why your neighbors in Severna Park love us on our reviews page!
What are signs you need to repair your sewer line?
Sewer lines can break without notice, and the damage can go without attention until it is too late. Below are problem signs to look out for:
- If you see standing water in the area where the sewer pipe connects with the city’s sewer line, there is a problem.
- Mushy spots in the yard and the smell of sewage are signs that there is a broken line.
- If the toilet is not filling up to its original level after flushing, there could be a blockage in the line.
- Slow or blocked sink and tub drains signal a clog in the sewer pipe.
When is it time to call for professional drain cleaning?
Forget the plunger and chemical drain cleaners. Professional drain cleaning may be the best option to help your clogged drain problem. We provide sewer camera inspections and hydrojetting services to rid your drain or sewer line of the most stubborn clog.
Below are signs you need to call for professional drain cleaning:
- Notice recurring clogs? Shower and sink drains are prone to clogging because of the amount of debris entering on a daily basis (hair, soap scum, food items). If the clogs keep recurring, you may not have been successful at removing the entire clog the first time.
- Slow drains are another sign it may be time to call your plumber. Even if water is still flowing through, a slow drain may quickly develop into a clog. Clogs form from a buildup of grease, hair, or hard water minerals. We can help you identify and remove the problem before it presents further issues.
- Multiple clogged drains in your bathroom means that your sink, toilet, and shower are all draining too slowly. This points to a clog farther in the sewer line. A clog this far down is difficult to remove on your own. Contact us for a professional solution.
- A severe clog or blockage will cause sewage to back up from your drains. Contact us immediately for emergency repair.
Make sure to contact us with any questions you have about our plumbing and heating services.
Is it time to replace your water heater?
Don’t wake up to a cold shower. Get the hot water you need with professional water heater repair and replacement. Water heaters are expected to last 7-10 years. After that, you may start to notice frequent problems. Replacing an older, faulty water heater with a more efficient one will provide greater energy savings. We will help you choose the right water heater that fits your needs and budget.
for Severna Park, MD
Patricia - Severna Park, MD
Got an appointment the next day and plumber arrived on time. Very polite and explained everything.
Dennis - Severna Park, MD
Arrived earlier than expected, located the problem and agreed on a solution. Service technician Bruce was extremely knowledgeable and communicated well.
Very smooth service / installation visit by Dave
Hider - Severna Park, MD
Hider - Severna Park, MD
Cullman - Severna Park, MD
Please note that the aol address is obsolete. Use this one in future.
Service call for outside hose bib leaking. Tightened peeking nut and stopped leak.
Sewer camera study
Water heater repair.
Service call and diagnosis. Water heater recommendation.
Faucet repair, Gas log remote, Customer supplied bathroom faucet instillation, Replaced two emergency shut off valves, AC Maintenance.
Get back to your normal routine as quickly as possible with quality plumbing solutions from Heidler, Inc. Receive upfront, flat rate-pricing and top-notch service when you call (410) 268-7191.