What Are the Signs You Need to Repair Your Sewer Line?
Sewer lines can break without notice, and the damage can go without attention until it is too late. Below are problem signs to look out for:
- If you see standing water in the area where the sewer pipe connects with the city’s sewer line, there is a problem.
- Mushy spots in the yard and the smell of sewage are signs that there is a broken line.
- If the toilet is not filling up to its original level after flushing, there could be a blockage in the line.
- Slow or blocked sink and tub drains signal a clog in the sewer pipe.
When Is It Time to Call for Professional Drain Cleaning?
Forget the plunger and chemical drain cleaners. Professional drain cleaning may be the best option to help your clogged drain problem. We provide sewer camera inspections and hydrojetting services to rid your drain or sewer line of the most stubborn clog.
Below are signs you need to call for professional drain cleaning:
- Notice recurring clogs? Shower and sink drains are prone to clogging because of the amount of debris entering on a daily basis (hair, soap scum, food items). If the clogs keep recurring, you may not have been successful at removing the entire clog the first time.
- Slow drains are another sign it may be time to call your plumber. Even if water is still flowing through, a slow drain may quickly develop into a clog. Clogs form from a buildup of grease, hair, or hard water minerals. We can help you identify and remove the problem before it presents further issues.
- Multiple clogged drains in your bathroom mean that your sink, toilet, and shower are all draining too slowly. This points to a clog farther in the sewer line. A clog this far down is difficult to remove on your own. Contact us for a professional solution.
- A severe clog or blockage will cause sewage to back up from your drains. Contact us immediately for emergency repair.
Is it time to replace your water heater?
Don’t wake up to a cold shower. Get the hot water you need with professional water heater repair and replacement. Water heaters are expected to last 7-10 years. After that, you may start to notice frequent problems. Replacing an older, faulty water heater with a more efficient one will provide greater energy savings. We will help you choose the right water heater that fits your needs and budget.
for Severna Park, MD
Elizabeth - Severna Park, MD 21146
Heidler was professional, on time and completed the job quickly. I highly recommend them!
Prompt, listened to my problems and did repairs!
Georgia - Severna Park, MD 21146
Very Good Job and Nice Technicians
Mary - Severna Park, MD 21146
Bruce and Peter came to my rescue this past Monday, March 21st, after I found one of my laundry tubs leaking water the previous Friday. They analyzed the situation and found that the drain plug had not been properly installed; and soon had the entire drain pipe system rebuilt and working well. All throughout their time at my home, Bruce and Peter were very nice, professional, and helpful. I truly appreciate a job well done!
Charlotte - Severna Park, MD 21146
Great, quick service
Allena - Severna Park, MD 21146
Performed PMA inspection
Rinnai water heater diagnostic
replace hose bib
laundry tub repair