Annapolis Boiler Repair & Installation
Is your boiler acting up? Call Heidler, Inc. to work with the best Annapolis boiler repair and replacement technicians. For expert solutions, call (410) 268-7191 to schedule an immediate service.
Radiator acting up? Call Heidler, Inc. today and ask about our radiator services!
What causes boiler problems?
Several factors can lead to your boiler breaking down or losing efficiency. Contact us for an accurate diagnosis and solution to your particular problem.
Take a look at common boiler problems we can help you solve:
- Lack of hot water or heat: If you fail to receive hot water, the boiler’s diaphragm is likely broken and no longer functioning. The motorized valves in the boiler may also have stopped working correctly, or the thermostat is not properly registering the temperature.
- Leaking: This problem is caused by a loose seal in the boiler or a puncture in the diaphragm.
- Unusual sounds: If your boiler is producing strange noises, such as loud clanking sounds, there is excess air in the system. Strange noises may also indicate low water pressure.
- Pilot light fails to stay lit: There are various reasons why your gas boiler’s pilot light has gone out. The thermostat may be broken or incorrectly set, impeding the supply of gas. There may also be a draft that is blowing out the light before it can be properly utilized. Another issue involves a deposit in the pilot light that is preventing the gas from reaching it.
- Lack of pressure: A drop in your boiler’s water pressure is a sign of leaking. We will track down the leak and inspect your boiler to make sure further problems do not develop.
- Kettling: If you hear kettling or rattling noises, there is likely mineral buildup in your system due to hard water.
Let us help you install the gas log fireplace of your dreams in your home today!
Is regular maintenance necessary?
Yes. Your boiler should be professionally maintained at least once a year. If you have an oil-fired boiler, a burner service should be performed annually by our oil delivery company.
Boilers are designed to last an average of 15 years. High-quality boilers will last longer with routine maintenance.
For comprehensive boiler repair and maintenance, call Heidler, Inc. at (410) 268-7191. We will send a technician over right away to make sure your heating system is brought back to life.