Annapolis Plumbing Repair & Installation Services
Are you tired of working with companies who simply aren’t up to the standards you are looking for? Look to your local Annapolis plumbing experts at Heidler, Inc. Call us at (410) 268-7191 to schedule an immediate visit from one of our technicians.
Did you know that regular drain cleaning services can help prevent plumbing emergencies?
What Are Signs You Need to Repair Your Sewer Line?
Sewer lines can become cracked or misaligned due to a number of reasons:
- Invasive tree roots
- Ground shifting
- Severe temperatures
If a failing sewer line is not handled right away, it can wreak havoc on your pipes and cause sewage to back up through your toilets and even on your lawn.
To avoid these emergencies, watch for signs that your sewer line needs repair:
- Slow drains
- Foul odors coming from the drain
- Water damage in the foundation
If any of these are present, your sewer line should be inspected as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your home.
What Are Some Signs Your Home Needs Professional Drain Cleaning?
Drain cleaning is an effective way to keep your pipes in good condition and keep water flowing properly. Consider professional drain cleaning if you observe any of the following:
- Frequent drain clogs
- Foul odors wafting up from your drain
- Water flooding in your basement or floor drain
Our comprehensive drain cleaning solutions will remove any blockage and return your drain and sewer lines to normal. We have the tools to locate the blockage and completely remove it, so your drains stay clog-free for the long term. No matter what is creating problems in your pipes, we have a solution for you.
We can even remove stubborn tree roots and other debris that have been clinging to pipe walls using advanced hydrojetting services. This highly effective service can also refresh older pipes by removing calcium buildup that occurs with age. With our professional drain cleaning solutions, your pipes will turn out like new and their lifespan will be extended.
Water heater acting up? Heidler, Inc. provides professional water heater repairs and installation.
When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
Have you been avoiding replacing your water heater? The average lifespan of this unit is 7-10 years. If you have an older unit that is starting to show signs of failure, you may want to consider a replacement. Installing a new, more efficient unit will help you save on repair bills that may start to pile up as your unit ages.
Signs it is time to replace your water heater:
- Leaking tank: If you see puddles around the base of the tank, this is a sure sign that the tank is leaking. This is often due to corrosion from minerals and sediments in the water. A leaking tank cannot be handled with a quick repair. In most cases, you will need to replace your entire water heater. Don’t worry—we will help you find the best unit that fits your needs and budget.
- Poor water quality: Starting to notice rust or sediment in your water? This is another sign that the tank is corroded, and that your water heater will need to be replaced.
- Lack of hot water: Has there been a change in your water temperature? Are you running out of hot water too soon? There may be an underlying issue with your water heater that calls for a replacement. We will inspect your unit and provide you with a cost-effective option.
If your home is experiencing unexpected plumbing problems, from sewer line damage to water heater trouble, call Heidler, Inc. for a consultation. We promise quality service at a reasonable price. Our experts are prepared to tackle any plumbing project and guarantee a solution for you.
W/H A.O. Smith 50 gallon lp power vented installation.
Garbage disposal replacement.
Leak search and repair of 2nd floor radiator. Filled and purged system.
Water heater leak. Did copper cap repair.
Service call for outside hose bib leaking. Tightened peeking nut and stopped leak.
Call us today at (410) 268-7191 to schedule your next service. We will determine the source of your plumbing problem and get repairs or replacements underway.