Your Odenton Plumber
Work with the Odenton plumbers who care. Heidler, Inc. provides flat rates and long term plumbing solutions. Call today at (410) 268-7191. Click here to view our current specials and discounts.
Want to see what your neighbors have been saying about our services? Click here to read our latest customer reviews.
What are signs it’s time to repair your sewer line?
It may be time to call for sewer line repair if the following occur:
- Sewage in your yard: Do you notice mushy, sunken areas in your yard? The soaked patches of ground indicate a leak from a damaged or clogged sewer line.
- Foul odors: Sewer odors coming from your drains indicate a leaking sewer line.
- Gurgling toilet: Does your toilet make a gurgling sound after you flush? Is your toilet failing to fill properly? These are other signs of a damaged sewer line.
Do you need professional drain cleaning?
Are your drains frequently clogging? Call us for drain cleaning solutions guaranteed to work.
- Plungers fail to solve the problem: If you have tried using a plunger to unclog a drain but the problem persists, you will need our help to completely remove the clog. We will use sewer video inspections to locate the clog and eliminate it from your sewer and drain lines.
- Multiple clogged drains: Do you have several drains in your home that are clogged? This indicates a serious clog farther in your sewer line.
- Drains backing up: If water or sewage starts to back up from your drains, you need immediate sewer line repair.
When is it time to replace your water heater?
If you have an older water heater that has been operating for over 10 years, you may notice frequent problems—from faulty heating elements to leaking tanks. In some cases, replacement may prove more cost-effective. A new water heater will be more efficient and help you keep your energy costs at a reasonable rate.
Below are common signs your water heater should be replaced:
- Your water heater needs frequent repairs
- Lack of hot water
- The tank is corroded or leaking
- High energy bills due to a water heater that needs to work harder than normal
Found 3" ferno off center and not connected properly for toilet line. Cut out and replaced to repair leak. The sewer line that was leaking only services Unit# 302 toilet.
Opened hold in ceiling, no plumbing lines in ceiling. Found a/c line set and ductwork. Neither were wet/ Possible isolated incident from above unit.
Replaced faulty check valve and tested sump pump for proper operation.
Inspecting bathroom drains for leaks. Connecting customer's steam dryer hose. Installing Ecobee 4 thermostat.
Found float has become stiff to move in the body of the pump. Gave estimate to replace water powered back up and found leak on main pump was due to weep hole.
Investigated leak through ceiling of condominium, issue appears to be related to HVAC line set freezing/thawing and not plumbing.
Main valve replacement *See ticket
Installed new 1/4" braided ice maker supply tube in the back of the refrigerator.
Ran 25 feet down condensate drain hit blockage around 10 feet. Could not find where condensate drain outlet outside.
Installed o/s Badger 500 garb disp
Your home deserves superior plumbing solutions. Work with the plumbers who have been solving your neighborhood’s problems for over 65 years. Call Heidler, Inc. today at (410) 268-7191 for flat rates on all plumbing services.