Your Odenton Plumber
Work with the Odenton plumbers who care. Heidler, Inc. provides flat rates and long term plumbing solutions. Call today at (410) 268-7191. Click here to view our current specials and discounts.
Want to see what your neighbors have been saying about our services? Click here to read our latest customer reviews.
What are signs it’s time to repair your sewer line?
It may be time to call for sewer line repair if the following occur:
- Sewage in your yard: Do you notice mushy, sunken areas in your yard? The soaked patches of ground indicate a leak from a damaged or clogged sewer line.
- Foul odors: Sewer odors coming from your drains indicate a leaking sewer line.
- Gurgling toilet: Does your toilet make a gurgling sound after you flush? Is your toilet failing to fill properly? These are other signs of a damaged sewer line.
Do you need professional drain cleaning?
Are your drains frequently clogging? Call us for drain cleaning solutions guaranteed to work.
- Plungers fail to solve the problem: If you have tried using a plunger to unclog a drain but the problem persists, you will need our help to completely remove the clog. We will use sewer video inspections to locate the clog and eliminate it from your sewer and drain lines.
- Multiple clogged drains: Do you have several drains in your home that are clogged? This indicates a serious clog farther in your sewer line.
- Drains backing up: If water or sewage starts to back up from your drains, you need immediate sewer line repair.
When is it time to replace your water heater?
If you have an older water heater that has been operating for over 10 years, you may notice frequent problems—from faulty heating elements to leaking tanks. In some cases, replacement may prove more cost-effective. A new water heater will be more efficient and help you keep your energy costs at a reasonable rate.
Below are common signs your water heater should be replaced:
- Your water heater needs frequent repairs
- Lack of hot water
- The tank is corroded or leaking
- High energy bills due to a water heater that needs to work harder than normal
Performed Silver HVAC Cooling Maintenance.
Replaced pop-up assemblies in his & hers vanity sinks in master bathroom.
Repaired leaking Moen lavatory faucet.
Performed camera study of sewer, found fiberglass marking pole lodged in cleanout. We are unable to retrieve it, escalating to our Utility Division for excavation work.
Cleared sewer stoppage through outside cleanout
Cleared sewer stoppage from basement toilet out to county main.
Made gas connection from rough-in to gas system and bonded per code. Checked for leaks, found none.
Roughed-in gas from basement to kitchen for new range. Replaced shutoff valve in powder room and installed owner supplied pop-up drain.
Replaced leaking kitchen faucet with Delta kitchen faucet with pullout spray.
Install ed new Kohler Kit Faucet
Your home deserves superior plumbing solutions. Work with the plumbers who have been solving your neighborhood’s problems for over 65 years. Call Heidler, Inc. today at (410) 268-7191 for flat rates on all plumbing services.