Your Odenton Plumber
Work with the Odenton plumbers who care. Heidler, Inc. provides flat rates and long term plumbing solutions. Call today at (410) 268-7191.
Get to know Heidler, Inc. when you visit our about us page!
What are signs it’s time to repair your sewer line?
It may be time to call for sewer line repair if the following occur:
- Sewage in your yard: Do you notice mushy, sunken areas in your yard? The soaked patches of ground indicate a leak from a damaged or clogged sewer line.
- Foul odors: Sewer odors coming from your drains indicate a leaking sewer line.
- Gurgling toilet: Does your toilet make a gurgling sound after you flush? Is your toilet failing to fill properly? These are other signs of a damaged sewer line.
Do you need professional drain cleaning?
Are your drains frequently clogging? Call us for drain cleaning solutions guaranteed to work.
- Plungers fail to solve the problem: If you have tried using a plunger to unclog a drain but the problem persists, you will need our help to completely remove the clog. We will use sewer video inspections to locate the clog and eliminate it from your sewer and drain lines.
- Multiple clogged drains: Do you have several drains in your home that are clogged? This indicates a serious clog farther in your sewer line.
- Drains backing up: If water or sewage starts to back up from your drains, you need immediate sewer line repair.
When is it time to replace your water heater?
If you have an older water heater that has been operating for over 10 years, you may notice frequent problems—from faulty heating elements to leaking tanks. In some cases, replacement may prove more cost-effective. A new water heater will be more efficient and help you keep your energy costs at a reasonable rate.
Below are common signs your water heater should be replaced:
- Your water heater needs frequent repairs
- Lack of hot water
- The tank is corroded or leaking
- High energy bills due to a water heater that needs to work harder than normal
for Odenton, MD
Susan - Odenton, MD
I return to Heidler…great service and someone actually answers the phone when you call
Professional and Courteous
Hoy - Odenton, MD
Josh and Brennan did a great job with the installation of my new tankless hot water heater. Everything looks top notch and they were so helpful explaining the work they were doing. Great job!
Annual Furnace Check
Jim Conrad - Odenton, MD
I am always satisfied with Heidler. They are professional and very competent. I have been a customer for over 40 years.
Tufts - Odenton, MD
Problem fixed. Andrew and Bruce did a great job.
Needed two trips to get the job done
Savage - Odenton, MD
Over the Memorial Day Holiday weekend our hot water heater stopped working. I called Heildler on Tuesday after Memorial day. The Technicians installed a new water heater. Unfortunately the new heater did not work. In addition, they left debris on the floor of our living area. The technician had a mask and wore it some of the time; however, he did not wear it most of the time. His assistant wore his mask all the time. Neither wore protective foot coverings over their shoes. The following morning I called Heildler to report the problem thinking that the heater may be defective. As it turned out, the problem was with the installation. There was air in the gas line that was the source of the problem. In addition one of the joints was dripping and had to be repaired. To Heilder's credit, the problem was promptly remedied.
3/4" pipe repair
Investigated water heater running out of hot water.
Performed PMA inspection
Performed PMA inspection
Installing a new gas water heater with expansion tank.
Your home deserves superior plumbing solutions. Work with the plumbers who have been solving your neighborhood’s problems for over 65 years. Call Heidler, Inc. today at (410) 268-7191 for flat rates on all plumbing services.