Your Crofton Plumber
Looking for professional Crofton plumbers? Call Heidler, Inc. at (410) 268-7191 for fast solutions. Want to save on your next service? Click here to take a look at our current discounts.
Want to see how we have helped your neighbors? Click here to read our latest customer reviews.
What are some common sewer line problems?
Have a leaking, cracked, or damaged sewer line? Contact Heidler, Inc. for an inspection. We will locate the exact area of damage and carry out the most effective method of repair. Severe problems will leak swage onto your yard, filling your once beautiful lawn with sewer water.
How can you tell if it’s time to call for professional sewer line repair?
- Do you hear gurgling noises coming from the toilet? This indicates a clog in your sewer line.
- Is water form your sink or shower draining slower than usual? This is another sign that there is a clog farther along the line.
- Do you notice sewage puddling in your yard, where your sewer line is located? There is a leak that needs to be handled immediately. Contact us to get the problem resolved as quickly as possible.
How do you know if you need professional drain cleaning?
Clogged drains may lead to damaged pipes, including leaking and bursting. A burst pipe can quickly lead to flooding and significant water damage.
What are the signs that you need professional drain cleaning?
- Are your drains frequently clogged? Your shower and sink drains are prone to clogging from soap and hair buildup. If you have used a plunger or chemical cleaner, but the clog returns, you are not removing the clog entirely. There is likely a blockage farther in your sewer line.
- Are sewer odors wafting up from your drain? Let us inspect your line to determine the source of the problem.
When should you replace your water heater?
Below are signs it is time to repair or replace your water heater:
- Do you notice puddles under your water heater? Puddles forming in the safety pan underneath indicate a leak in your water heater. When this happens, replacement is recommended.
- Is your water heater making unusual sounds? This may be due to a faulty component, or there could be sediment buildup in your water heater tank.
- Water heaters last about 7-10 years. If you have an older unit that is frequently having problems, we will help you determine if a repair or replacement is more cost-effective. We will recommend the right water heater that fits your needs and budget.
Repaired Delta single handle kitchen faucet, replaced service stop valve at same faucet. Also replaced water main shutoff valve.
Hydrojetted from manhole at right of building to Anne Arundel County manhole to clear sewer stoppage in community, backing up into basement bathroom.
Replaced kitchen faucet with customer supplied kitchen faucet.
Performed preventive plumbing maintenance inspection.
Replacing non-working garbage disposal.
Replaced existing return air duct in attic with round R8 duct and connected to existing return air grille in living room ceiling.
Replaced split outside hose bib.
Installed shutoff valves for basement laundry sink. Rebuilt laundry sink faucet and powder room lavatory faucet. Replaced laundry sink trap.
Performed maintenance on Heat-N-Glo gas fireplace.
Compete rebuild of toilet
Need immediate plumbing assistance in the Crofton area? Call Heidler, Inc. today at (410) 268-7191 for prompt service, flat rates, and quality solutions.