Annapolis Repiping Services
Do you have older water or sewer pipes that need to be replaced? Looking to install a new, more reliable piping system in your home? Call your Annapolis repiping experts at (410) 268-7191 to schedule a visit with our team. Click here to view our current specials and discounts.
Want to see what your neighbors are saying about our services? Click here to visit our reviews page.
When should you repipe vs. repair your pipes?
Minor pipe problems can be resolved with a simple repair. For example, clogs can easily be cleaned out by snaking or hydrojetting. Even small leaks can be patched up.
However, if your pipes are exhibiting frequent problems, repiping may be the more cost-effective option. If you live in an older home that features galvanized steel or polybutylene pipes, we recommend replacing these materials as soon as possible. Repiping your home with more reliable materials will save you on costly repairs and severe property damage.
What are some signs that you need to replace your pipes?
Contact us for repiping services if your pipes are showing signs of aging and degeneration, rust, or low water pressure.
- Age: Older pipes experience problems more frequently as they age, eventually reaching a point where repairs are not a worthwhile investment. This is especially true if you have deteriorating galvanized steel or polybutylene pipes, which need to be replaced immediately.
- Rust: This can lead to physical integrity issues with the piping. If rust is allowed to expand and spread throughout your pipe system, the area that needs to be repiped will be much larger.
- Water pressure: Low water pressure is a strong sign that there is a problem within your pipeline. This problem is most noticeable while in the shower.
What are your options when repiping with us?
Copper and PEX piping are the two most common choices when it comes to long term reliability. Below are the main advantages of each.
- Copper: This is a costlier option but is expected to last up to 100 years. Manufacturers have been known to assign 50-year warranties to their copper pipes. They are also highly durable—copper pipes can resist corrosion and extreme weather. This means they are ideal for both indoor and outdoor installation.
- PEX piping: This option is less costly to buy, install, and replace. It is usually red or blue in color and known to be highly durable as well. What makes PEX piping convenient is its flexibility during installation. This material has been known to last a lifetime and provides high water pressure in a much more efficient manner.
If your pipes are experiencing problems, or if they have become inefficient due to age, call us (410) 268-7191. We proudly serve homes in the Annapolis, MD area and are ready to serve you today.