Your Pasadena Plumber
Looking for a reliable Pasadena plumber to return your home to normal? Call Heidler, Inc. at (410) 268-7191 for immediate service. Click here to view our current specials and discounts.
Regular plumbing maintenance can prevent common problems. However, if you haven’t been scheduling routine maintenance services, don’t worry. We can help you fix a range of plumbing problems, from clogged drains to faulty water heaters. Heidler, Inc. is your local Pasadena plumber focused on delivering tailored solutions to your specific needs.
Click here to read our latest customer reviews.
What are signs it’s time for sewer line repair?
There are simple ways to tell if your sewer line is in trouble:
- Slow draining sinks, showers, or tubs
- Sewer water puddling on your lawn
- Foul smells coming from your drains
- Toilet has trouble flushing
- Drains overflow with sewer waste
These signs indicate a leak in the sewer line; there could also be a clog from debris buildup, invasive tree roots, or corrosion. Avoid sewer backing up into your home and call your plumber at Heidler, Inc. for immediate service.
Need professional drain cleaning services?
Have you tried to clear a clog using a plunger or chemical drain cleaner? These may work in the meantime, but they are only short term solutions. To avoid recurring clogs, you need to completely remove the blockage from your pipes. This is where we come in. We have the tools to locate the blockage and flush it out using hydrojetting.
How do you know if it’s time to call for professional drain cleaning? Contact us if you notice these signs:
- Water backing up from the drain
- Foul odors coming from the drain
- Water draining slower than normal
- Clog continues to recur
Is it time to replace your old water heater?
Avoid cold showers in the morning with an upgraded water heater.
What are signs you need to replace your water heater?
- Age: Is your water heater more than 10 years old? Older models will need repairs more often, and replacing your entire unit will prove more effective in the long run.
- Corrosion: You will also need to replace your water heater if the tank is corroded. You will be alerted to this problem by the brownish or reddish-brown water coming out of your faucet.
- Damaged connections: If any of the gas connections or mechanisms become damaged, you will also have to replace the water heater.
An effective way to avoid these problems is to schedule annual maintenance. Regular water heater inspections allow you to stay ahead of potential issues and have them fixed before further problems develop.
Installed customer's sink in Craft Room.
Inspected well pump
Working to restore hot water production from State electric water heater after repair by homeowner went awry.
Resolved flow issue causing radiant heat in master bathroom not to work properly.
GAS LOG MAINTENANCE
Inspected gas log fireplace.
Working to resolve two slow-flushing toilets after septic pumped by others.
Worked to resolve one zone of three zone hydronic heating system not operating properly.
Repaired cast iron drain line through block wall.
Find out how we can help you out of your worst plumbing problems. You can expect your Heidler technician to arrive on time and provide only high quality solutions. Call us today at (410) 268-7191.